Durden Chiropractic Clinic Offers No Pain Adjusting
Our Different Chiropractic Care Gets Results
One of the most obvious differences is the gentle way our doctors work using the Atlas Orthogonal (AO) Technique.
- No painful popping and cracking
- The AO Technique uses a state-of-the-art adjusting instrument engineered by Georgia Tech University engineers.
- We use your x-rays to develop your precise correction formula
- The AO adjustment is so gentle you barely feel it.
- NO PAIN ADJUSTMENT…WE PROMISE!!
- Your doubts and fears will quickly vanish when your pain and discomfort disappear.
Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic is a specialty within the chiropractic field.
The Atlas Orthogonal system is a painless and safe spinal correction which restores body balance and reactivates the body’s natural healing abilities. Learn more by watching these videos!
Tyrone area residents are having extraordinary results through the unique chiropractic method used at the Durden Chiropractic Clinic.
The adjustment provides correction of misaligned vertebrae using a gentle percussive wave, like a sound wave. The technique used is the Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic Technique. The amazing results come from precision tuning of the top bone of the neck. We have helped numerous individuals in Tyrone, McDonough, Fayette County, Fayetteville and Peachtree communities to improve their health through gentle, non-invasive, chemical free methods.
We would love to have you consult with us about those problems you may have. Call now to schedule an appointment!
Dr. Marilyn Durden | Chiropractor, Tyrone, GA | (770) 631-7600
We perform adjustments with no “popping or “cracking”!
We are now in-network with United Health Care and file with ALL insurance companies.